The Children's Solidarity Association of Algeria, concerned about the rights of individuals, especially with regard to automated processing, and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has implemented a policy incorporating all these treatments, the aims pursued by these as well as means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
Article 1 - Legal notice
1.1 Website (hereinafter "the web page") Children's Solidarity Association of Algeria
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter 'the publisher')
The Association Solidarité Enfants of Algeria, declared with the prefecture of Lyon under the number (0691041571), whose registered office is located: 55 rue de la République, 69120, Vaulx-en-Velin, telephone number: 0627732738 , Email address: email@example.com, represented by Nassera Bouragbi, President of the association.
1.3 Host (hereinafter "the host"):
Association Solidarité Enfants of Algeria is hosted by WIX, headquartered in Tel Aviv-Jaffa, Israel, 500 Terry Francis Blvd San Francisco, CA 94158.
1.4 Data Protection Officer (DPO):
A data protection officer: Yacine Adidou, firstname.lastname@example.org, is at your disposal for any question regarding the protection of your personal data.
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and any information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising or any other form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 - Content of the site
All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or non-animated images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all the computer applications that could be used to make this site work and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force for intellectual property. They are the full property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of such uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 - Site Management
For the good management of the site, the publisher can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- remove any information that could disrupt its operation or that contravenes national or international laws or Netiquette rules;
- suspend the website in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The responsibility of the publisher can not be engaged in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or one of its functionalities. The connection material to the site you use is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, including viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you visit. The publisher can not be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you :
- because of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- because of non-compliance by you with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for damage to you, others and / or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the site and you will not take any action against it. If the publisher is subject to an amicable or judicial procedure because of your use of the site, it may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that may arise from this procedure.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
The setting up by the users of all hypertext links towards all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. All links must be removed on request of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights to the content in the link.
Article 7 - Collection and protection of data
Your data is collected by the association Solidarity Children of Algeria. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more specific elements specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity. social. The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher to manage relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected are as follows:
- Name and first name
- Email address
- Banking Information (Donations and Memberships), non visible
Yacine Adidou, email@example.com, is at your disposal for any question relating to the protection of your personal data.
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification and delisting
of your data
En application de la réglementation applicable aux données à caractère personnel, les utilisateurs disposent des droits suivants :
• Le droit d’accès : ils peuvent exercer leur droit d'accès, pour connaître les données personnelles les concernant, en écrivant à l'adresse électronique suivante : firstname.lastname@example.org. Dans ce cas, avant la mise en oeuvre de ce droit, la Plateforme peut demander une preuve de l'identité de l'utilisateur afin d'en vérifier l'exactitude.
• Le droit de rectification : si les données à caractère personnel détenues par la Plateforme sont inexactes, ils peuvent demander la mise à jour des informations.
• Le droit de suppression des données : les utilisateurs peuvent demander la suppression de leurs données à caractère personnel, conformément aux lois applicables en matière de protection des données.
• Le droit à la limitation du traitement : les utilisateurs peuvent de demander à la Plateforme de limiter le traitement des données personnelles conformément aux hypothèses prévues par le RGPD.
• Le droit de s’opposer au traitement des données : les utilisateurs peuvent s’opposer à ce que ses données soient traitées conformément aux hypothèses prévues par le RGPD.
• Le droit à la portabilité : ils peuvent réclamer que la Plateforme leur remet les données personnelles qui lui ont fourni pour les transmettre à une nouvelle Plateforme.
Vous pouvez exercer ce droit en nous contactant, à l’adresse suivante :
55, rue de la République, 69120, Vaulx-en-Velin.
Ou par email, à l’adresse : email@example.com.
Vous pouvez aussi vous adresser à notre délégué à la protection des données:
Yacine Adidou, firstname.lastname@example.org, qui est à votre disposition pour toute question relative à la protection de vos données personnelles.
Toute demande doit être accompagnée de la photocopie d’un titre d’identité en cours de validité signé et faire mention de l’adresse à laquelle l'éditeur pourra contacter le demandeur.
La réponse sera adressée dans le mois suivant la réception de la demande.
Ce délai d'un mois peut être prolongé de deux mois si la complexité de la demande et/ou le nombre de demandes l’exigent.
De plus, et depuis la loi n°2016-1321 du 7 octobre 2016, les personnes qui le souhaitent, ont la possibilité d’organiser le sort de leurs données après leur décès. Pour plus d’information sur le sujet, vous pouvez consulter le site Internet de la CNIL :
Les utilisateurs peuvent aussi introduire une réclamation auprès de la CNIL sur le site de la CNIL :
Nous vous recommandons de de nous contacter un premier temps le contact au sein de la Plateforme avant de déposer une réclamation auprès de la CNIL, car nous sommes à votre entière disposition pour régler votre problème.
Article 9 - Use of data
The purpose of the personal data collected from users is to provide the services of the Platform, to improve them and to maintain them.
a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. Specifically, the uses are
the following :
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- implementation of user assistance;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents;
- management of any disputes with users;
- sending of commercial and advertising information, according to the preferences of the user;
Article 10 - Data retention policy
The Platform retains your data for the time necessary to provide you with its services or to provide you with assistance. To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account. or that we no longer need to provide services to you.
Article 11- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user publishes information accessible to the public in the free comment areas of the Platform;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- when the Platform uses the services of providers to provide user assistance, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations. staff ;
- if the law requires it, the Platform can carry out the transmission of data to follow up the complaints presented against the Platform and to comply with the administrative and legal procedures;
Article 12 - Commercial offers
You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish, please contact us by clicking on the following link: https://www.associationsolidariteenfantsdalgerie.com/contact
If, during the consultation of the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an attack on the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this regard. The data are kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 - Cookies
What is a cookie " ?
A "Cookie" or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read for example during consultation website, reading an email, installation or the use of software or a mobile application, regardless of the type terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-laloi ). By browsing this site, "cookies" from the company responsible for
site concerned and / or third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal. During the first navigation on this site, an explanatory banner on use "cookies" will appear. Therefore, by continuing navigation, the client and / or prospect will be deemed informed and have accepted the use of said " Cookies ". The consent given will be valid for a period of 12 month. All the information collected born will be used than for follow the volume, the type and configuration of traffic using this site, in order to develop its design and layout and other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you. The following cookies are present on this site:
- Google analytics: used to measure the audience of the site.
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows you to manage Google tags.
- Google Adsense: Google advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as a medium for its ads.
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer advertising dynamic based on previous research.
- Google Adwords Conversion: tool for monitoring advertising campaigns adwords.
- DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to serve banners.
- Facebook connect: allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account.
- Facebook social plugins: allows you to like, share, comment on content with a Facebook account.
- Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with the audience on Facebook.
The lifespan of these cookies is twelve months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of "Cookies", for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the link
Article 14 - Photographs and representation of products
Photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 15 - Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher's head office, subject to a specific attribution of competence resulting from a legal text or particular regulatory.
Article 16 - Contact us
For any questions, information on the products presented on the site, or regarding the site itself, you can leave a message at next : email@example.com