THE ASSOCIATION SOLIDARITE CHILDREN OF ALGERIA (ASEA) was created in 1998
Our association aims to:
To help and support the most disadvantaged children of Algeria, to promote their social and psychological integration and to promote human exchanges in order to create networks of solidarity while respecting the sovereignty of peoples and States.
ASEA supports children in partnership with ANSEDI and other Algerian partners working in the field of Childhood and National Solidarity.
ACTIONS MADE :
* Acquisition of two sterilizers for a nursery at DAR-RAHMA in Algiers.
* Acquisition of childcare equipment (changing tables).
* Acquisition of educational games.
* Contribution of vaccines contributing to the protection of public and child health.
* Establishment of a ludo-therapeutic complex (toy library) with the support of the European Commission.
* Signature of a memorandum of understanding with the Algerian Ministry of National Solidarity.
* Signature of a memorandum of understanding with the Algerian red crescent.
* Successfully realized the setting up of a "multimedia" space at the SIDI-M'HAMED school in Algiers.
* Sharing and discovery of cultures between the youth of LYON with young people from the city of Ain BENIAN.
* Renovation of an AMAL day center for the disabled at CHLEF.
* Signature of a tripartite agreement between AADP, OVE (Children's Village Organization) and ASEA.
* Twinning between the AMAL school in CHLEF and the IME (medical-educational institute) in VAULX EN VELIN.
ASEA is working at CHLEF to build the AMAL Day Center for mentally unsound children. This center was created and is managed by the Association for Assistance to People in Difficulty ("AADP Center for Mentally Unsuitable Children Hay Salem 02000 CHLEF.
This association under Algerian law established in CHLEF has for missions including the care of young children with psychological disorders and for which is provided a special education.